Zaque G. Eyn
Oakland CA, 94612 || firstname.lastname@example.org
*Author: Mastering the Music Business Creative Empowerment “It” Factor in the Music Industry City College San Francisco
*Producer, Engineer, Sound Designer, Technical Director, Technician, Branding Marketing/Branding 10’-12’
for top music industry companies, artists, venues, productions & theaters
*Sound, Event Coordinator for Never Land, Michael Jackson’s house Los Angeles Film School
*10 plus years events and marketing liaison for top industry events Science Recording Arts 02’-04’
Solano Community College
Small Business Management97’-99’
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
Creative Empowerment: Develop, create, establish and maintain entertainment recordings, events and multi-faceted campaigns to meet label, company, artist, studio, radio and production company objectives. Effective empowerment and execution including but not limited to:
· Videographer, Photographer, Director, Director of Photography
· Executive producer, producer
· Sound Engineer (Studio/Live/Design)
· Marketing/Branding (sonic and visual)
· Event planning, production, management
· Social Media
· A&R & Talent Scout
Videography/Project Management/Events/Social Media: Oversee the planning, coordination and implementation of organizational events, including but not limited to the following:
· Design and deliver events that meet the programmatic and quality goals, ensuring flawless experiences for event participants, sponsors, vendor partners, volunteers, board members and staff.
· Oversee the design, implementation and maintenance of non-event platforms for delivering programmatic content in a way that is accessible, cost-effective, and consistent with the organization’s mission, policies and standards.
· Ensure that events and content delivery strategies and plans are aligned with theorganization’s strategic and financial objectives in collaboration with executive management and consultants/vendors.
· Maintain strong internal and external communications with all event stakeholders.
· Supervise Events staff and interns.
· Develop an evaluation framework to assess the strengths of events and content delivery mechanisms to identify areas for improvement.
· Develop long-term event strategy that demonstrates continued evolution of key events and leverages multi year opportunities to manage expenses
2000 – Present
Director & Director of Photography & Editor: RAW Breed 25 Years to Life (documentary), Italian Job (Music Video)
Videographer/Social Media: Café Claude, Gitane, Gaspar Brasserie
Director of Marketing: The Vault, Funksville UFO, drinking voices
Brand Manager: Lauren Mayhew (Mayhem), Fernando Tarango, Jeff Landau
Sound Engineer & Event Coordinator: Michael Jackson (Never Land)
Session Manager and Production Design: Jim Henson Studios
Technical Director: Pomplamoose, drinking voices, Blue Note Cats, The Pendletons, Fernando Tarango
Backstage Management: OK GO, Anita Baker, The Family Stone, Sheila E, The Stone Foxes, Preservation Hall Jazz Band, Marcus Shelby, Ozomatli, SMOD, Al Jarreau, The George Duke Trio, The Family Crest Glide Ensemble, SF Jazz, San Francisco Symphony, Magic Magic Orchestra, Nitin Sawhney, Meshell Ndegeocello
Creative Empowerment (the whole enchilada): Fernando Tarango,Tony T. & The Pendletons , Raaddrr Van, Gedina, Audionista, Dixie Delish, Roxy Reve, Shuggah, Inexplicable, DJ REMMY, Jeff Landau, Water for Ivan, Rich DDT, Rykarda Parasol, My First Earthquake, Lucid Mechanism
Sound Designer & Technician: SF Playhouse, drinking voices, Zomburlesque
Stage Hand: UC Berkeley Cal Performances devision 2017
Movie Sound Mixer: MTV producer Maria Judice, Atta Squirrel
Music Producer: Lauren Mayhew (Mayhem)
Sound Engineer & Manager: Café Claude
Sound Engineer: Dave Weckl, Luis Conte, Mutiny Radio, Tutto Media, Thrice, Tom Kennedy, Steve Weingart, Gary Meek, Ray Yslas
Project Manager: Funksville UFO, Zomburlesque 2012, drinking voices, Freudian Slip, Much Less, UFO Productions
Sound Engineer & Executive Producer: Freudian Slip (album) by Fernando Tarango, Much Less by Jeff Landau, Summer Sessions by Zaque Eyn, UFO Volume 1 by UFO
Assistant Engineer: KC Porter, Dennis Moody
Events: George Lucas Holiday Party, Event Coordinator at Urban Diversion, Sea of Dreams New Years Eve, Flavor Group, Love Parade San Francisco, Skills VIP Host, Skills, Sticky Vinyl
Various Projects: Co-founder U.F.O. Production Studios, Fernando Tarango: Concert tour through Utah, Nevada, Colorado, Wyoming, Tracking and Mixing Engineer for Gypsy Girl (album) by Kristin Lagasse, A&R: 96.1FM Radio SF/SJ, Shuggah in Your Bowl; Mutiny Radio San Francisco, Live Sound at Viracocha, Executive Producer Live n Funky podcast show, Video producer for DJ Schmolli interview, Clifton Powell